OUR ROOMS & SUITES
Stay With Us
We accommodate solo retreats, couple getaways, and parties up to eighteen people
Check Availability & Book Your Stay Online:
Check Availability & Book Your Stay Online:
GENERAL ROOM INFORMATION
Make yourself at home in our peaceful accommodations
- Unwind and re-energize in the comforts of our spacious and beautifully appointed rooms.
- Enjoy an environment conducive to deep relaxation with as little light and noise pollution as possible (blackout curtains, no TV, no radio).
- In the morning, delight yourself with a luxury European-style continental breakfast that meets your dietary needs in our elegant dining room.
- Join conversation with other guests, play a game, spend quiet time with a book from our extensive library, or meditate in common areas.
- Relax and reconnect with nature on the balcony or in the backyard where you may spot some of the local wildlife.
- Pamper yourself with a private yoga session or a spiritual & energy healing.
- Explore Newboro Lake and adjoining lakes with our sit-on-top kayaks or 22’ Pontoon boat available for rent.
- At nighttime, look up at the stars: they are beautifully bright from here!
- AC units
- Free parking
- Free high-speed wireless internet throughout the property
- Plush robes
- Towels and washcloths
- Medium-size refrigerator for perishables
- Kettle & all-day complimentary tea/herbal infusions
- Single-serve Keurig coffee maker & all-day complimentary coffee and hot chocolate K-cups
- Filtered water
- Books, games, magazines
- Wine bottle opener and glasses
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
Luxury Continental Breakfast
Breakfast is served from 8 to 10 AM. No reservations required. It includes:
- coffee, teas & herbal infusions
- orange juice
- milk (2%), yogurts & non-dairy milk (macadamia, coconut, rice, or almond)
- hard boiled eggs
- seasonal fresh fruit salad
- fresh and local berries (fruits of the ‘New World’)
- cereals, oatmeal, and breads (various, regular & gluten-free)
- butter, coconut oil
- selection of high fruit jams & nut butters, local raw honey
- spur-of-the-moment surprises.
Breakfast specials are not included in the nightly rate. Guests must order breakfast specials by 8 PM the night before. Specials include (but are not limited to):
- cream cheese & smoked salmon bagel
- BLT sandwich
All rates are for single or double occupancy in all our rooms & suites, or triple occupancy in Isabelle’s Room, and include a luxury European-style continental breakfast. Breakfast Specials are not included. A guest bed is available upon request to add one additional guest in our Sacred Water Room. Additional guests will be charged $50 per night.
Check in / Check out
Check in is on or after 4 PM. Please note that the B&B is closed between 11 AM and 4 PM as this is our housekeeping & maintenance time. As such, we are unable to accommodate early check-ins and bag drops. Should you arrive before 4 PM, Kilborn’s on the Rideau – located 300 m away, on Drummond street – offers a unique shopping experience while you wait.
We kindly ask that you check in before 9 PM. If you plan to check in later than 9 PM, please let us know as soon as possible so we can provide you with SELF-CHECK IN INSTRUCTIONS.
Check out is at 11 AM.
We have three (3) additional rooms available: one with four Twin size beds (the Cottage), one very similar to Isabelle’s Room with a Queen size bed and a Twin size bed (Butterfly’s Room), and a very large room with a Queen size bed and small living room (Writer’s Dream Room), all with shared bathrooms. Since we are required by law to limit our nightly occupancy to a maximum of three (3) rooms, please contact us by phone or email to inquire about availability and to make a reservation should these sleeping arrangements work better for you.
All our rooms are clean and ready for your arrival, but they do not include daily housekeeping service. Fresh towels and/or daily light housekeeping services are available on a fee-per-service basis. Shared bathrooms and common areas are cleaned once to twice daily.
Rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul with one of our on-site restorative services (by appointment):
- Spiritual and energy healing rooted in the Native American’s healing tradition
- Thai massage
- Private yoga or meditation session
Explore Newboro Lake and adjoining lakes in our Princecraft Versailles 22’ Pontoon Boat equipped with a 60 HP Mercury outboard motor, a swim ladder at the stern, two captain seats at the front, plenty of storage room under the seats, and seating for 10-12 people.
$175 (4-hour rental) ∙ $275 (8-hour rental) ∙ $1,375 (weekly rental) ∙ $1,000 deposit on all rentals
Accessibility – the property is not wheelchair accessible and guests must climb stairs to access most bedrooms and suites. / No shoes – we kindly ask that you take off your shoes at the door to help us keep our home clean for all guests to enjoy. We suggest that you bring socks, house slippers, or indoor shoes if that makes you more comfortable. / No pets allowed. / No smoking, no vaping inside the B&B and outside, within 9 meters of the buildings. / Damages – all damages to accommodations and facilities are the guest’s responsibility.